If you are a career minded person who also has a busy social calendar, then gardening will not figure highly on your agenda, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a nice looking garden. What many homeowners don’t know is the local landscape gardener will take on maintenance contracts during the summer, and as you can tailor the service to suit and decide on the frequency, this is the perfect solution to keeping the garden looking nice.
Range of Services
Here are just a few of the routine tasks the gardener would offer:
- Cutting the grass – Either a straightforward rotary cut, or grass removal included, the choice is yours.
- Trimming the hedges – Maintaining their shape.
- Wedding & tending the flower beds – Planting if and when required.
- Tree pruning – Large and small trees shaped.
- Driveway and path cleaning – Using a power wash.
The gardener in Woking could pay you a visit every 10 days, or even weekly, and should there be anything that is not on the list, they would call you and ask your permission to carry out the work.
Enjoy your Downtime
If you are a workaholic, those Sunday mornings really are special, and the last thing you want to do is get the gardening tools out of the shed, if your garden is being maintained by a local firm, it will always look nice and you can relax on your terrace with your favourite drink.
Talk to your local garden maintenance company and see what they can do for you.